4th Annual Byers' Choice American Artisan Showcase and Mother's Day Tea
A Mother’s Day Tradition and Talented Crafters Return to Byers' Choice
2015 marks the fourth annual Byers' Choice American Artisan Showcase. Byers’ Choice Ltd. is proud to support others in the trade by hosting a weekend-long Showcase on Saturday, May 9th from 10 a.m.—5 p.m. and Sunday, May 10th from 10 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
This event will feature 70+ of the most talented craftsmen in the region, spotlighting a variety of handmade items from traditional crafts to modern creations. The artisans were selected through a jury process. All of the crafts that will be sold at the event are handmade and original creations.
* Attendees can browse and purchase a variety of high quality crafts including: ceramics, glass, jewelry, fashion, furniture, leather, photography and more.
* A limited edition Caroler figurine will be available to purchase in the Byers' Choice Gift Shop.
* Have a chance to Create Your Own Caroler Figurine — $72 per person; pre-registration not required
* It is a must-attend for craft and fine art lovers — there is something for everyone! Demonstrations and delicious specialty foods will also be available.
* Infamous Philadelphia cheese company, Di Bruno Bros. — along with their fine cheeses, Italian meats and gourmet foods — will be among the vendors.
“As a company based on the values of handcrafted items, we couldn’t be more excited to host this one-of-a-kind Artisan Showcase,” said Joyce Byers, founder, designer and mom of Byers’ Choice. “We know the love and dedication that goes into the pieces that will be on display and we’re eager to highlight some of the best artisans. It will be a great way for people to spend Mother’s Day Weekend.”
Single Admission Ticket to the Craft Show: $6 pre-sale; $8 at door
Mother’s Day Tea
We will also be hosting a Mother's Day Tea throughout the weekend.
Tea, tea sandwiches, scones and sweets will be served.
Tea Times and Ticket Information to be announced.