4th Annual Byers' Choice American Artisan Showcase and Mother's Day Tea
A Mother’s Day Tradition and Talented Crafters Return to Byers' Choice
2015 marks the fourth annual Byers' Choice American Artisan Showcase. Byers’ Choice Ltd. is proud to support others in the trade by hosting a weekend-long Showcase on Saturday, May 9th from 10 a.m.—5 p.m. and Sunday, May 10th from 10 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
This event will feature 70+ of the most talented craftsmen in the region, spotlighting a variety of handmade items from traditional crafts to modern creations. The artisans were selected through a jury process. All of the crafts that will be sold at the event are handmade and original creations.
* Attendees can browse and purchase a variety of high quality crafts including: ceramics, glass, jewelry, fashion, furniture, leather, photography and more.
* A limited edition Caroler figurine will be available to purchase in the Byers' Choice Gift Shop.
* Have a chance to Create Your Own Caroler Figurine — $72 per person; pre-registration not required
* It is a must-attend for craft and fine art lovers — there is something for everyone! Demonstrations and delicious specialty foods will also be available.
* Infamous Philadelphia cheese company, Di Bruno Bros. — along with their fine cheeses, Italian meats and gourmet foods — will be among the vendors.
“As a company based on the values of handcrafted items, we couldn’t be more excited to host this one-of-a-kind Artisan Showcase,” said Joyce Byers, founder, designer and mom of Byers’ Choice. “We know the love and dedication that goes into the pieces that will be on display and we’re eager to highlight some of the best artisans. It will be a great way for people to spend Mother’s Day Weekend.”
Single Admission Ticket to the Craft Show: $8; Children 12 and under are FREE
Mother’s Day Weekend Box-Lunch Tea
We will also be hosting a Mother's Day Tea throughout the weekend.
Saturday, May 9th & Sunday, May 10th
Seating Times: 11am to 3pm at 15-minute intervals
Reservations are suggested; a pre-paid ticket will assure lunch. Walk-ins are welcome but cannot be assured.
The box lunch will contain:
2 Scones, 3 Sandwiches (ham salad on rye, cucumber on white, egg salad on pumpernickel), 3 Desserts (chocolate-covered strawberry, cream puff, brownie)
Tea and Lemonade will be served
$21.20 per person (includes admission to Craft Show; sales tax and gratuity)
** Please call the Gift Emporium at 215-822-6700 to purchase and request Seating.