Sales Representative - Delaware and Maryland Territory
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Experienced in developing new business via cold calling and networking, and prospecting with a “hunter” mentality.
*Educates and closes customers, through conversations, presentations/in-services and literature and possess ability to articulate product value to a wide range of potential prospects.
*Create lead generation and lead qualification of potential clients.
*Must have outside sales, consumer products background. Gift and holiday experience a plus.
*Utilizing effective selling, cross-selling and referral skills, identifies and develops relationships with decision makers and influential individuals who can initiate new business opportunities.
*Utilizing strong communication skills, initiate telephone and/or email communication with prospects.
*Interfaces with other sales staff and ensures referrals are responded to in a timely manner; as well as identifies sales opportunities and refers prospects as necessary.
*May assist customer service or other departments during peak times ensuring a commitment to quality customer service.
*Must have a strong organizational and prioritization capability and the ability to use time wisely to increase effectiveness while maintaining a thorough high quality process
*Maintains detailed communication documentation through database management functions. Qualify all inquiries generated through a variety of marketing tactics including: direct mail, e-marketing, tradeshows, events, webinars, website inquiries, advertising, PR and any source of inquiries
*Ability to work independently and adapt to changing environments.
* Minimum of 3 – 5 years of outside sales experience and is a deal closer on small, independent retailers.
* Meet and exceeds projected sales goals while maintaining timely expense reporting.
* Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or equivalent profession/industry experience.
* Effective selling, cross-selling and referral skills with excellent closing skills
* Excellent PC and keyboard skills utilizing the Microsoft office suite, and CRM.
* Excellent time management skills to maximize the number of clients that can be assisted while maintaining quality service levels. Proven commitment to high quality customer service
* Strong verbal communication skills including good telephone and interpersonal skills
* Database management experience a plus
* Must have a clean driving record with a valid driver’s license.
* Must have a reliable vehicle and live within a reasonable commuting distance of Maryland and Delaware.
Byers Choice Ltd offers competitive compensation and benefits. Please include your salary requirement.
Apply Now * Required Fields
Fill out the form below, and include your cover letter and résumé. We will be in touch shortly.