Industrial Sewing Machine Operator
- The sewer sits and sews at an industrial sewing machine sewing a variety of small fabric parts.
- Hand eye coordination and dexterity is required for close handling of fabrics while meeting daily quotas.
- Ability to sit with neck at a 15-degree angle for up to 8 hours a day a must.
- The use of scissors and snippers required to cut sewn parts apart when necessary.
- Hand and finger dexterity is necessary to manipulate fabric to apply the various styles of pants on figurines.
- Drapes and secures fabric with pins and tacky glue to simulate clothing on a wrapped tissue form
- Must have at least 3 years of experience working on an industrial sewing machine in a production environment.
Apply Now * Required Fields
Fill out the form below, and include your cover letter and résumé. We will be in touch shortly.